Our technical disciplines are the following:
1. Security & Safety Solutions
2. Electrical Solutions
3. Automation & Communication Solutions
We offer these as combinations or separately as individual services.
Earthing or grounding is the process of transferring the immediate discharge of electricity directly to the earth plate, by means of low resistance electrical cables or wires. Earthing really is one of the most important aspects of electric networks, since it makes the most readily available and dangerous source of power much safer to use.
In case of a short circuit due to leakages arising from weak insulation or damage, the grounding wire safely removes excess electricity and passes it on to the ground where it lies dormant. All this happens without excessive complications, simply through ingenious and cheap construction, design and set-up!
The answer lies in the fact that life is unpredictable, and you should always prepare for the unexpected. The safety an earthing or grounding system provides comes simply, making your building and electric boxes shock-free at a very low cost.
1. Overload Protection – In scenarios where excessive power surge occurs, a grounded system helps immensely. This simple form of surge protection can instantly save your electrical appliances and devices from getting fried by excessive electrical power, saving your data as well as equipment.
2. Voltage Stabilization –When it comes to calculating the right amount of power to be distributed between voltage sources, the earth provides that universal standard point of reference. Earthing takes the guesswork out of voltage stabilization, helping to ensure that no circuits overload or blow up.
3. Damage, Injury & Death Prevention – Blown fuses or a tripped circuit breakers are far more welcome than electrical fires or shocks, which can pose serious safety hazards to people and property. Essentially, grounding protects against equipment, property and data loss, as well as injuries and life loss!